Sunday, February 24, 2008

Here are a few facts about me from a tag that I recently received.

Name four jobs you've had
1. Worked on the farm feeding the calves
2. Hall's Store as a cashier
3. Glacier Bay Lodge as a hostess
4. Manager of Origins at Easton Town Center

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Pride and Prejudice (the one with Colin Firth)
2. Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea
3. A Walk to Remember
4. Harry Potter Movies

Four places I have lived
1. Lewiston, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Glacier Bay, Alaska
4. Columbus, Ohio

Four TV shows that I watch
1. The Office
2. 48 Hours Mystery
3. Medium
4. Dr. Phil

Four places I have been
1. Mexico
2. Canada
3. Alaska
4.Bahamas

Four People who email me
1. Mom
2. Sister
3. Sheena
4. Sasha

Four activities I enjoy doing
1. Golf
2. Camping
3. Crafts
4. Cooking

Four things I enjoy eating
1. Shrimp tempura rolls
2. Steak
3. Eddie's Lasagna
4. Pizza

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Kauai
2. Alaska
3. Bahamas
4. Italy

Four things I am looking forward to this year
1. The birth of our new baby boy
2. Eddie's fourth year of dental school
3. Spring
4. My friends babies that are on the way

People I am tagging
I am not very good at this so if you would like to fill this out please do!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey sis. Your new blog layout sure looks cute. Thanks for finally doing my tag :)

Sheena Larkin said...

Golf? Michelle, you can't golf. Who are you trying to fool? Just kidding:) Love ya!

Amy Jane said...

i love when people get tagged, so i can learn more fun facts about them!