Saturday, July 5, 2008

Carson's First Two Weeks

First of all I want to say thank you all for your nice comments. It made me feel really good to know that we have such great friends and family. I cannot believe how fast time flies without sleep. Carson is now a little over two weeks old and already he has changed so much. These past weeks have been some of the most rewarding and challenging of my life and I would not have it any other way. My Mother and Father were able to come out and spend some time with Carson and I am so grateful that they were here! I have wonderful parents and I hope that I can be to Carson what they are to me. Eddie is a great father already, I can tell that he loves his son and I am so grateful for all he does for me. He has let me order him around for the last two weeks without a complaint.








9 comments:

Marie said...

Michelle! He is SO CUTE! I can't wait to see him in person. I'm glad you guys are doing well. :)

{Layla} said...

He is DARLING Michelle!!!

Ashley said...

Those pictures are so cute. He is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him in two weeks! That's awesome you felt up to miniature golfing already. You are doing awesome. See you soon!

Ashley said...

He is so handsome! We love the picture of Ed golfing with his "Caddy"! He is still so tiny and so cute! Hope you are feeling good and we will wish for you guys to get lots more sleep!

Sheena Larkin said...

Thanks for the update, Michelle. I love all the pictures. I have to say, Carson is looking more like a Hutchison. We love the picture of Carson and Ed. It's great to see he's already showing him the ropes:)

Tami said...

Of course he is already golfing!!

Heather Whitehead said...

Michelle little Carson is so sweet! I love that picture of him in the little blue hat. Looks like Eddie is already having fun with his little boy to cute! How you feeling?

Ariel said...

He's golfing already? Eddie will be a great teacher I'm sure. Again, Carson is cute. I'm not saying he is cute just because it's nice, he is REALLY cute.

Andy and Mallory: said...

What a handsome devil! Those Hutchison grandbabies are the cutest babies ever. We can't wait to meet him! How did he not get the Hutchison ears?!