Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Frankenstein Marries

Last weekend we attended the Halloween wedding of the century. Our friends Sarah and Glen invited us out to a Halloween party that was amazing!! The party was about an hour away from Columbus and it's theme was Frankenstein's wedding. They had an actual dialogged ceremony complete with audience participation cards and a wedding cake. I spent so much time on Eddie's costume (we did a last minute put together) that I did not have time for my own. That is why I am just in a lameoo apron. I was the least dressed up there out of anyone as you can see, but I still had a great time. Eddie looked good with his fake mustache. We tried to pattern it after the chef on Little Mermaid since he is going after a lobster. Carson also did a pretty good job sporting the lobster outfit.




3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! Looks like an awesome party. Carson looked so cute as a lobster!!

Sheena Larkin said...

Cool party. I love the cute little Hutchison chefs and especially the lobster

The Biesingers said...

I love the haloween pictures! How are you haven't seen you forever!