Sunday, November 1, 2009

One Stinky Halloween

Carson was a skunk this year for Halloween. The first time I put on his costume he just laughed and laughed at himself in the mirror. He looked so stinkin cute (no pun intended). It was so much fun to take him around to all of our relatives for tricks or treats.


We also were able to get together with a few other scary and cute animals during Halloween. My parents came with us to a few houses in Lewiston. It was great to see Carson finally get the hang of things. He was bouncing off the walls by the end of the night (too much candy definitely contributed).



Eddie, having the competitive nature he does, had to beat me at pumpkin carving. This year we were able to show off our skills twice. Once at Lynette's house and once at my parents house. My first exhibit was a pumpkin eating another pumpkin. I didn't get a good picture, but take my word for it, it was pretty awesome. Eddie's was awsomer though. For the second pumpkins I decided to do a word with some bats. Eddie carved a pirate ship. Here they are for you to judge who looks the coolest (the quality of the pictures is not very good).



2 comments:

acutely cherished said...

He is really stinkin cute!! :)

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Pumkin carving skills AND cake skills!

What a cute skunk you make Carson! Did you make your mom a stinker when you had your costume on? That would be awesome!