Monday, February 15, 2010

Knock Off Wood





My Sister told me about a blog that she found called Knock Off Wood knockoffwood.blogspot.com and I instantly fell in love with it. One of the projects that I just loved was the Land Of Nod storage chair. I went to my Mother in Law and she (being the wonderful woman she is) offered to help. In truth she actually ended up doing most of the work while I got in the way. I love the results of our effort though. Carson likes to sit in his chair and he looks so cute while he is doing it. There are so many projects that I want to try from Knock Off Wood what a great site

3 comments:

acutely cherished said...

So cute!!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

I am super impressed! I saw on Ashley's blog that you made it on the website! How cool is that! P.S. Carson is such a cutie-pants!

Kari said...

That website is awesome - thanks for the tip - the chair turned out beautiful!