Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome Home Elder Buttars!

My cute cousin Dallin returned from a mission in Oakland, CA. He has grown up so much! When he left on his mission Carson was not even born yet and it is crazy to think that two years can go by so quickly and slowly at the same time. We are so happy to have him home. Carson had a great time riding the escalator up and down over and over. He also enjoyed playing with Jace and eating at Litza's Pizza.
After we went to the airport it was on to get Cooper and Ryker for a few days. I went to my Sister's house and watched her children while she went to Arizona. They are wonderful kids, but let's just say it was great birth control. Ryker had a double ear infection (which we found out later) and Carson had a single ear infection. Needless to say sleeping was not something I did much of. They were so cute though and I would definately do it again.




1 comments:

Ashley said...

You forgot to put in the part about me watching Carson for five days after that...haha