Saturday, January 8, 2011

No Cavities!

I was reminded I am in serious need of updating the blog (thanks Grandma Audrey), so I am going to try an accomplish that the next few days. I don't know how I missed these pictures. In October we took Carson for his first dental appointment. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, but Carson was amazing. I think he was excited to see his Dad in action. He hopped right up in the chair and opened his mouth each time he was asked.



I cannot believe how big he is growing, it makes me happy that I get to be his Mom and share in these moments. He came out clean without any cavities and we are hoping he follows his Mom in the cavity department(zero so far). I am happy that I have such a wonderful child and a great husband. They make my life so full and enjoyable we have our difficulties, but I try to remember in those times just how lucky we are.


2 comments:

Marie said...

This is so cute! How fun to have his own daddy as his dentist :) I hope you guys are doing well! You look so beautiful as always, Michelle.

The Randalls said...

Those pictures are priceless! I'll have to show Ben the pics of "Eddie in action!" Hope you guys are doing well.