Friday, December 9, 2011

Hutchison Family Party

This year the Hutchison family party was at the Tarbet's house. As always we had a great time seeing everyone together. For a while it was a little hard to talk because the Utah State vs. Ohio football bowl game was on. Unfortunately the Aggies lost, but we didn't let it ruin our night.
Grandma and Grandpa Hutchison gave Carson a semi truck and Sophie a Cabbage Patch Doll. They both loved their gifts and played with them the rest of the night. We then exchanged gifts for the adults. I got the gift I brought (lame I know but I really wanted it) which was a battery organizer. Eddie got a multi-tool knife.
The food was great and as always we had a lot of fun. It gets a little bit busier each year with the new additions that arrive, but that is what makes it so great. I look forward to this party every year and was not disappointed.



0 comments: