Saturday, May 10, 2008

Baby Shower

My wonderful friend Jessica threw me a baby shower this weekend. She is the same girl that drew the tree for my nursery. The shower was so much fun and I could not believe all the effort and time that was put into it. She made an assortment of homemade sorbets(a sorbet buffet), she also knitted me a hat and booties and made me a georgeous family tree to put in the nursery. I also had many other friends who were there to support me and it ment a lot. I am blessed to have such wonderful people surrounding me!


4 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute. Looks like you were spoiled once again! I can't wait to see my new nephew. This last year of dental school better go by quick so you guys can get back here and Coop can grow up with his cousin!

Angie said...

It was such a fun shower. Glad I was invited.

cheeks said...

hey michelle! So glad you were able to make it to card club! :) I really didn't do anything...thank emily, she was the woman behind the idea! I'm glad we could celebrate the little one on the way! You look great! I'll have to check back often! --Jami--

Julienne said...

Michelle you are looking great! I know a baby is coming soon, and we wanted to wish you best of luck! we found your blog thru the Larkins, and wanted to say hello. We have joined the blogging industry at nateandjulienne.blogspot.com. We will keep watching for pict of the baby when it comes