Sunday, June 8, 2008

I have been accused of being a blog slacker and that is probably true. It has been a while since I have posted but here are some things I thought worth noting. This weekend we went to a wedding for Eddie's school buddy Mike and his beautiful bride Elizabeth. It was in Dayton, Ohio and we went with some of our friends out here. I thought it was really interesting because I have never been to a Catholic wedding before. It was neat to see the differences between that wedding and a typical LDS wedding. They were married in a church and then we went to a reception hall and had dinner and a dance. It turned out to be a great night and we had a lot of fun.


Mike is from the Ohio and Elizabeth is from Canada thus the love without boarders quote. I thought that this was a really cute idea and the chocolates were yummy!

Here are our cute friends Chelsea and JR they really know how to dance!

We also went with Emily and Ben. They were kind enough to drive and we had fun finally being able to see them.


1 comments:

Emily J. said...

So fun...I am going to steal some of your pictures. I was so full even the next day from all that food. Fun times!!!