Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Cute friend Angie tagged me to name 5 things about my little guy that you may not know. I don't have pictures for all of them but here goes.
1. Carson usually does not like to be held for extended periods of time. As illustrated in this picture. He is getting more cuddly as time goes on, but we used to have to just lay him on his belly and hope for the best.

2. Carson loves his belly... or he used to at least.










3.Carson+Plane ride= nightmare. I am not looking forward to going home on the plane by myself. The last plane ride we almost ran out of diapers he pooped or peed out of two outfits and he was much more fussy than usual. Don't let the peaceful picture fool you he was not a happy baby.







4. Our little guy is not so little. I went to the four month old appointment and he is 15 lbs and 7 ounces. He is in the 75 percentile for weight and length but he is in the 90th percentile for head. I don't think he has a fat head but you can be the judge.





5. Carson did not cry during his first bath. Like his friend Kayson he loves bath time and will almost always calm down when he is in the warm water.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Well, even though you aren't looking forward to the plane ride...we are looking forward to seeing you guys again!! Can't wait. Also, love the discreet (HUGE) black dot on the last pic. haha It totally doesn't draw attention.

The Randalls said...

Hey Hutchisons! We're glad to find you have a blog. Your little guy is so cute. Congrats (a while ago). Hope the trip went well.