Thursday, January 8, 2009

Catching Up

It has been a while since I have posted becuse I was in Utah for over a month. I will post for the next few days so I can catch up on all of the fun.
It was really great to see everyone! The trip started out with a meeting of the cousins on my side for the first time. Here is Carson with Cooper. Cooper wanted to be everywhere that Carson was and welcomed him with a head bonk. He was so cute and really showed Carson a good time.

While in Utah I met up with some friends from high school for a girls night. We have not all been together for quite a few years and most of us (we missed all of you that could not come) were able to make it. We spent the night in Salt lake and went to temple square to see the lights. The next day it was snowing heavily and we went shopping and to lunch at the Mayan. It was my first time there and I was impressed. It was a really fun atmosphere and reminded me of Disneyland.

3 comments:

Em said...

Sounds like you had a fun time in Utah! Duncan and I went to the Mayan on our first date. Ooh, on a side note- I'm sitting in an earthquake right now!

Georgana Hall said...

It was fun to see you on New yEars Eve!

Sheena Larkin said...

Oh I'm so sad I missed out on the girls weekend. Seeing these picture makes me sad. I love that Britni couldn't get off her phone in the first picture:)