Sunday, January 11, 2009

Grandma Buttars

I was hoping that we would be able to get a picture with my Grandma Buttars and Carson while we were in Utah and I am glad to say that we did. My grandma has been through so much and is still hanging in there. She has had cancer and a stroke (both when she was under 60 years of age)and recently she has started to loose her eyesight as well as her hearing. I am very proud to be her Grandaughter and I am so happy that I was able to have her meet my Son. It is hard to see people we love get older but I am so happy that I have her in my life!

1 comments:

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

I love your grandma! I still remember going over to my grandma, Dora's house and visiting with the two of them. I used to call her Marfa when I was little and I still do! Your little boy is sooo dang cute! He is a good mix of the two of you, but I see a lot of Eddie in him!