Sunday, March 22, 2009

Manly Men

We decided to go and pick oranges while we were in Florida and the men decided that we should smuggle a few. I am a little embarrassed at how good my husbands smuggling job looks. But you can be the judge.

We went to a great little stand by the side of the highway where they offered fruit picking. We were able to get tangerines, grapefruit and oranges. We also had juggling contests which the men excelled at the women struggled with but all in all it was a really fun place. One more thing while we were there we were accosted by a Michigan fan. Eddie had an Ohio hat on and the insults started coming. All in all I think we handled it well, by using the walk away method, but he followed us and continued to heckle. Finally, we just left with our 08 football win intact. All I have to say is O-H.



4 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Nice racks guys!
Sounds like you handled the heckler with real poise, I-O.

Don't have too much fun.
It's probably too late for that. Wish we could be there too:)

Amy Jane said...

I think those guys enjoyed the oranges in the shirt way too much ;) Looks sooo fun!!

Unknown said...

have to agree... kinda scary...

Melissa and Jesse said...

I love these picts!! Carson is getting so big!! I love the picture of him in the wagon! Anyway, good post! Miss ya!