Monday, April 6, 2009

Pictures of Carson

While in Utah I decided to get Carson's pictures taken. Those of you that know Carson know that he is usually a happy baby. Well unfortunately he has some aversion to having his picuture taken (he must get that from the Y chromosome). We took pictures for an hour and a half and managed two smiles. Luckily, I think they still turned out cute even if we have to go for the GQ shots instead of the smiliey ones. I cannot believe that he is already nine months! He is such a joy and I am lucky to have him as a baby!!




10 comments:

Amy Jane said...

He is SO handsome!!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Wow! He is such a stud muffin! How good looking can he get?
I love the one where is sitting in the disk.
Funny he wasn't his normal smiley self. I swear I've never seen him so serious.

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Hey!! He is getting so big! He is so dang cute too!! I love those pictures, they did a great job. That is the worst when they wont smile when you take them to get their pictures taken, Aiden did the same thing. Hope that all is well!!!

Julienne said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big he is. Such a blonde little guy!

Sasha Mari said...

oh my goodness i love him! I am wondering all the time if you know where you are going.... do tell.

Sheena Larkin said...

Oh my goodness, those are adorable. I'm loving the GQ shots:) Who took them for you? I hope you had a wonderful time in Utah. We need to talk - I'll call you.

Joni said...

He is so cute!! I am way impressed with those pics!

Kari said...

Darling! Hey, I'm finally going private with my blog. E-mail me if you want in. :) karihaslem@gmail.com

Unknown said...

cute! I vote for the close up where you can see his spiky hair and adorable blue eyes and also for the yellow hatted chair sucking one. That's priceless.

Bart and Krista said...

These pictures are so cute! What a handsome little man you have!