Sunday, January 17, 2010

5 Minutes of Freedom... Maybe Less

Isn't it amazing what your child can do with a little free time. I have realized that for the next millennium I will be constantly checking on my children every five minutes to avoid catastrophe. This is what happened late Friday night, I was slacking in my Motherly duties and allowed Carson more than a minute alone. My cute little toddler decided to open Mommy and Daddies room and get into some lotion. From that point he decided it would look good on his hair, face, in his mouth, on the walls, carpet, curtains and bedspread. At first I was a little horrified, but then I laughed. What else can you do in that case. We immediately put him in the tub and I began cleaning up the mess. A day in the life of the Hutchison's (sigh) at least it was not another pin.





6 comments:

Kade & Jess said...

He has some great lathering abilities.

cheeks said...

he is just so darn cute i can't help but smile!!!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Hilarious. I have learned that if I want to keep Kayson out I have to shut the door. He is into everything. In fact while we were upstairs and I was updating our blog he was wandering around in our bedroom. We have all the dangerous stuff locked up in the cabinets, but somehow the little stink managed to reach on top of the counter where I had placed some brand new makeup not even opened yet. He brought it out to me after he had dug his little fingers all through it. GRRRRRRR... That is all I have to say. Never under estimate them.

Ariel said...

Classic.

Kristin said...

That's awesome! Boys are the best at getting into things. I love that you had a sense of humor about it. So cute!