Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas Day

Our day started with a trip to Smithfield where Grandma Hutchison's house is located. We had fun opening presents there and eating a yummy breakfast. There are a few cousins that are around Carson's age which always makes it fun.

Next it was back to Lewiston for a prime rib lunch and more presents. Grandma and Grandpa Petersen came down from Alpine to spend the day with us which is always fun. Carson was spoiled by Santa, his parents, grandparents and everyone else. Eddie and I were laughing because he saw his presents from Santa and then went and played with the pots and pans in the kitchen. It was nice to see all of my siblings there along with my nephews Cooper and Ryker and my aunt Sharee. I didn't get the best pictures because we were to busy opening gifts.


0 comments: