Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Cutest Cupid I've Ever Seen

Last year for VaLeNTInEs DaY my brother in law Brad dressed up my nephew Cooper. This year we decided to spread some holiday cheer of our own. Of course I left my camera home, but we were able to take some shots of Carson with Grandma Hutchison's camera. We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Hutchison as well as Grandma and Grandpa Buttars as well. Carson was a good sport even though we made him dress up in a diaper in the freezing weather.


2 comments:

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

He is so cute Michelle!! Where are you guys at these days? I am actually moving to indiana till sept. and might be driving through ohio if your still there I would love to stop by and say hi. I hope that all is well!!!

Andy and Mallory: said...

Too cute! We love that little Carson.