Saturday, June 26, 2010

This is Your Birthday Song it Won't Take Very Long

I cannot believe we have a two year old in our household!! I love this little guy so much. We celebrated for three days because the Wasatch Back started on his birthday (and selfish Mom was gone). To begin the day Carson opened one gift from us. My parents came to Logan and we headed to Angie's for breakfast. Carson loved blowing out his candle and my Mother has footage of the spit to prove it. Needless to say Carson was the only one eating off his plate. His Nana and Papa gave him a huge dump truck which he loves!


id=
We then had cake and ice cream for him that Sunday in Lewiston. There he opened the rest of his presents and was spoiled just like a birthday boy should be. My disclaimer on the cake is that I only had one hour to put it together so don't judge too harshly. Carson loved blowing out his candles again and we decided due to projectile spit that the opposite side of the cake looked uncontaminated and good enough to eat.




Grandma Lynette joined us in Lewiston and Carson loved the tractor and swimming suit that he received from her. The Richs' gave him a bubble machine and a great book Grandma and Grandpa Hutchison gave him a tractor and a 4 wheeler which he takes with him to bed. Aunt Sonya and Uncle Rod gave him a shirt, book, and some toys. Mom and Dad gave him a train set, Ikea play mat, hammer set and the movie Cars. Thank you for the gifts and the well wishes. We are so lucky to call him our child. He is always happy and smiling. I love the cute things he says that are constantly making me laugh. I never could have guessed how much love I could feel for one little human being. I am so happy that he is ours to celebrate! Happy Birthday my wonderful little child!



5 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys had a fun party. :)

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Oh my goodness he is so adorable! I love his spike do. Yea for 2 year olds, what a joyous age:)

Ariel said...

Happy Birthday Cars! You are getting so big and handsome.

Vaughn Mathis said...

Adorable! I loved catching up on ya'll!

acutely cherished said...

Carson is SO handsome!! Can't believe it was 2 years ago you were miserable pregnant and ready to pop with that cute kid sitting on Kristina's couch at one of our movie nights... time flies! Miss you girls!