Friday, July 16, 2010

One Year of Dentistry

Eddie has been practicing dentistry for over a year now. He began working as an official dentist on July 7, 2009. It has been quite a year for him and the transition from student to dentist was a interesting one. I am so proud of all his hard work this past year and I am so happy that it is over. He is constantly surprising me with his knowledge and skills. He is such a hard worker and I am so happy that I am his wife. These are pictures from this year and last year. The one where Eddie is in the green shirt is last year and the cream shirt is this year. Carson is very enthusiastic in both pictures.

1 comments:

Marie said...

Congratulations, that is a great accomplishment. It's crazy to think it's already been over a year since we all left Ohio!