Sunday, October 31, 2010

Baking With Dad

Here we are experimenting on how to bake cookies with a two year old. He loved helping with everything! We are just lucky any cookies made it to the table.

I was so excited to make fall cookies, but when I went to pull out my cookie cutters it wasn't to be. My pumpkin cookie cutters have vanished into thin air. I decided to let Carson pick the cutters instead and this is what we came up with.
Eddie came in and took over while I was on Carson duty.


It seems like doing anything with Carson is an adventure at this age, but we love it. He wants to do everything for himself and this leads to a lot of spills. Our little chef has a bright future in pastry.

1 comments:

Erin Davis said...

So cute! We just did the same thing with our boys, and we couldn't find Halloween ones either. We used Christmas cookie cutters! :)