Thursday, October 14, 2010

I missed the 4th of July

I was looking through my pictures and I found these from the 4th of July. We had such a good time with our family and friends. First, we went to the parade where Carson loved seeing the policemen and getting candy. He did loose interest quickly though and decided to try and run around.


After the parade we went around the booths and Eddie slid down the blow up slide with Carson. We had snow cones, rode horses and ate a lot of good food. That night we headed back into town to watch some more fireworks and light sparklers. Carson kept running away from us and my Mother suggested I see how far he goes before he comes back. I watched and waited and he made it all the way to the end of the park and would have kept going if I hadn't ran after him. Once the lights were turned out and the fireworks started he held still a little better. He loved fireworks and seeing what would come next.



0 comments: