Sunday, October 23, 2011

So Proud!


My cute little brother graduated this year from USU. He graduated with a degree in Ag Business. I am so proud of him. We went to a park and had lunch with everyone before heading up to the university for the ceremony.
They do graduation differently now than they did when I graduated. All the students meet in the spectrum for a speaker then they split up in their individual colleges to walk.I am not sure which way I prefer, but I know that when I graduated it was really boring waiting to walk and as soon as I walked I left (as was the way with many others).


Please ignore the prego picture of me. I was not going to put it in, but decided to include it for posterity. I am sometimes shocked at how big I get while pregnant and usually avoid pictures and mirrors.

0 comments: