Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Time Flies!


The first time we took Carson miniature golfing he was barely two or three weeks old. Needless to say this time I think he enjoyed it a little more. Last time we were in Ohio with my parents and this time we are back in Cache Valley. We had a great time together and Carson did a great job. He seems to like golfing almost as much as his daddy.

Having another baby has made me realize how fast time flies. I am trying to be better at finding joy in each stage of my children's life because the stages fly by so quickly. I find myself feeling guilty regularly for expecting too much of Carson. I constantly have to remind myself that he is only three years old and I need to treat him as such. Now that he is the older brother he is such a big help with Sophie. I am so blessed to have the family that I do!

0 comments: