Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blessed

We blessed Sophie in August and had dinner with our families at Lynette's. It was really nice to see everyone and have such wonderful support. It was a popular day to be blessed in our ward and we were joined by two other families blessing their babies also.
Sophie was an angel during the blessing and she barely uttered a peep. She is such a good baby and we are so lucky to have her in our family. Eddie also did a wonderful job blessing her. Carson also was an amazing kid. He sat through sacrament and the blessing very well.




We are so blessed to have Sophie in our family. One of my favorite things to do is to watch her and Carson interact. My days are filled with diapers, feedings and naps, and I wouldn't have it any other way.



Our friends the Hillstrom's also came down for the blessing. It was really nice to see them. I can't say enough how lucky we are to have such amazing people in our lives. My children have so many good examples to look up to and I feel so blessed for that.

0 comments: