Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Baby girl is one!
We love our little Sophie!  She is such a sweet addition to our family.  I am constantly amazed at how different she is from our little Carson.  She loves all the girly things in the world and I cannot wait to share them with her. 
We had two cakes this year for Sophie one at my parents and the other at Lynette's.  The first one was purple and I don't think she knew what to do with it.  Here she is with Ryker looking a little nervous.





The second cake was pink.  By then Sophie had a little practice with the cake thing.  She was a little better, but not by much.  Both my kids prefer digging into the ice cream instead.  They are like their Dad in that way.


Boston and Creighton didn't miss out on the fun that night.  I love Creighton's tongue. 





 We love our precious little Sophie!!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

She's so cute! You look fabulous, michelle!