Sunday, June 8, 2008

And His Name Is...

So we finally picked a name. I guess it pretty official because I have made the nameplate that goes on his crib so there is no going back now. His name will be Carson Wade Hutchison. The middle name is after Eddie's dad Wade Kimberly Hutchison (he went by Kim). I am really excited to meet this little guy but I guess he is not in much of a hurry to see the world. We are 12 days away from the big due date (I know that this day does not really mean much) and I cannot wait. Yea for no longer being pregnant!! I am not one of those women who likes to be pregnant but I am sure that I will love the end result.



Eddie and I both did our part in the making of the nursery. I decided to try and be a little ambitious with my time and make the baby bedding. I will probably never do that again but it was fun to do it once. Eddie decided that he could make a dresser/changing table instead of having to buy one. He did a great job and I am so happy that he is the handy man he is.

12 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute nursery! Can't wait to see the little guy.

Marie said...

Wow Michelle...that bedding is so amazing! The nursery is SO SO SO cute. I love it.

DJ and Kristin said...

Nice pick on the name, Carson is so cute. I really like that crib also and you go girl..making bedding..YOUR NUTS!! It is so cute and you did a great job. Love you guys!!

Sheena Larkin said...

I love the bedding with all the detail, Michelle. And nice job on the dresser, Ed. It looks like you're all ready for the little guy to make his appearance!

Ellen said...

Cute name and cute nursey!! I can't believe you made the bedding! That's REALLY impressive! Good luck with everything in the next couple of weeks! Let me know if you need anything!

laci said...

Hey Michelle, this is Nate Buttars' wife, Laci. I ran onto your blog and I had to tell you how cute Carson's nursery is. I love the name also! It is awesome you are going to name him after Kim too. Sounds like he'll be arriving soon so congrats!

Angie said...

You did just a great job Michelle and go Eddie for the awesome dresser. I bet you are so excited. I love the name Carson and we can't wait to meet him.

theSwensenFamily said...

I love the name you picked out for your little boy and your nursery is so cute! Are you serious you made the bedding...it is adorable! Best of luck with the delivery! I can't wait to see pictures of this little guy! You'll make such a great mom! Hang in there!

Em said...

What adorable bedding! How amazing & special that you made it for little Carson. Can't wait to hear how the next few weeks go- I'm thinking of you and am hoping for the best experiences for you all.

kiki comin said...

the name is so cute..and so is the nursery, michelle...i am so impressed!:)

Kari said...

Your nursery turned out beautiful - I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.

Sasha Mari said...

Once again i am amazed by you my little talented friend! Love you and hope you are loving the mother part of life... if your finding it hard, sleep will catch up and then you will be more alert and ready to play with baby handsome Carson.