Thursday, November 20, 2008


It has been a while since I have posted so here are some pictures from a Murder Mystery dinner we went to on Nov. 1st. It was so smart to have it then because all the Halloween stuff was on sale!
Sorry this picture is so dark but here is the whole gang. Eddie was a truck driver, I was a hitchhiker, Ariel was a pregnant waitress , Dave was a Police Officer , Kristina was the beautiful girlfriend to the deceased and James was a pro gambler and the killer.

Here are the lovely ladies of the bunch.




4 comments:

Tami said...

Your pictures are so funny! Who knew my brother could be such a good drunk [truck] driver!

Ashley said...

Carson is so big!! I wanted to reach in the computer and grab him from that crazy truck driver. Can't wait to see you in less then two weeks!!

Sheena Larkin said...

K. I have to say ... Eddie looks amazing. I about died when I saw that picture - and you don't look so bad your self. We can't wait to see you guys in a month!!

Sasha Mari said...

These pictures make me miss my Michelle so much!!!! You look so good- i hope i get to see you over Christmas! love you my little friend. sasha